Beamont Primary ACADEMY Nursery is situated within Beamont Primary Academy building, on O’Leary Street.
We are not affiliated to any local private sector nurseries.
Beamont School Nursery is set at the heart of the community in Orford, for children aged 3 - 4 years. Our Nursery is open to children across Warrington.
Based on the same site as Beamont Primary Academy, our school nursery provides the perfect opportunity for a seamless transition into the next step of your child’s learning journey to school. Our nursery school is led by a qualified teacher, with the support of nursery assistants. Children have access to a range of high quality facilities and an abundance of exciting outdoor space, providing endless opportunities to discover and experiment in a natural environment. Harnessing their natural curiosity, imagination and energy we create an environment that allows our children to flourish and learn whilst feeling happy and secure.
Our curriculum is designed around the needs of our young children and is organised into seven areas of Learning and Development.
The Prime Areas
- Communication and Language (There are two different aspects for the early learning goals for communication and language: Listening, Attention and Understanding and Speaking)
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development (There are three different aspects for the early learning goals for personal, social and emotional development: Self-Regulation, Managing Self and Building Relationships)
- Physical Development (There are two different aspects for the early learning goals for physical development: Gross Motor Skills and Fine Motor Skills)
The Specific Areas
- Literacy (There are three different aspects for the early learning goals for literacy: Comprehension, Word Reading and Writing)
- Mathematics (There are two different aspects for the early learning goals for mathematics: Number and Numerical Patterns)
- Understanding the World (There are three different aspects for the early learning goals for understanding the world: Past and Present, People, Culture and Communities and The Natural World)
- Expressive Arts & Design (There are two different aspects for the early learning goals for expressive arts and design: Creating with Materials and Being Imaginative and Expressive)
We offer 15 and 30 hours free childcare, with morning and all-day sessions available. Our Nursery is open during term time from 08:45 – 14:45.
Morning sessions: 08:45 – 11:45
All day sessions: 08:45 – 14:45
We welcome the opportunity for you and your child to come and visit our Nursery school, and we can answer any questions you may have. If you would like to visit our fantastic school, or if you have any questions, please call us on 01925 630143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org